Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~ OMG - I won an Award!!! ~

OMG - I am so surprised at this.
I received this award 2 times from :
Thank you ladies - YOU ROCK!!!!
*********************************************
The rules of the "I love your blog" award are: 1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received the award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on their blog to inform themabout their award. My choices for the "I love your blog" award are: Pooker from Pookers Creations
Suz from Suz Creations Cheri from Wild Creationz Babe from Babe's Creationz Melissa from Sentimental Style
I know that I have nominated alot of them same ones ... that others have already nominated
What does that tell you? Those blogs ROCK!!! I visit them all the time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the award sweetie and thanks for passing it along to me .. have a great day!
hugs, Melissa

Marcia said...

Wow thank you Denny thats my 3rd lol...im going to add you to my blog great work here keep it up love them! :) Hugz Babe xx

CheriWild said...

Yvw sweetie...you deserve it...awesome talent!!

Hugz,
Cheri

Marcia said...

You have a question thingy on my bog hun :)